Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ruixiang Zhang <rx...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/21 02:28:23 UTC

How to upgrade to Solr4.0 to use Result Grouping?

I want to use the Result Grouping feature that's only available for Solr4.0.
Currently, I have Solr1.4.1 installed.
I want to know how to upgrade it to Solr4.0 so that I can use Result
Grouping?

Thanks a lot!!!
Richard

Re: How to upgrade to Solr4.0 to use Result Grouping?

Posted by Ruixiang Zhang <rx...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erick

Thanks for your reply. 3.1 should be OK for me. When will it be release and
where is the link to download it? Thanks

Richard

Posted by Ruixiang Zhang <rx...@gmail.com>.
Is it the file apache-solr-4.0-2011-03-18_08-07-35-src.tgz<https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Solr-trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/artifacts/apache-solr-4.0-2011-03-18_08-07-35-src.tgz>
on page
https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Solr-trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/artifacts/?

Thanks
Richard

Posted by Ruixiang Zhang <rx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Awww, rats. Thanks Yonik, I keep getting this mixed up...

Erick

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Yonik Seeley

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.