Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Disruptive Solutions <di...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/23 22:30:51 UTC

Power Management on the L432KC

A content question (I think this is possible?) .....

I want to use the STANDBY mode in Power Management in the Nucleo-L432KC.
Now I am reading that in the STM32 Power Management is implemented.

What is the best way to get this working for the L432KC? I see that in arch
there are some power routines implemented. The standby register settings
"look" ok.

Say I want to trigger (event when power fails and "line" is pulled down) it
sets the Nucleo in "STANDBY" so my RTC is still "OK". And the coin battery
(CR2032) kicks in...

Then I want it to get back "ALIVE" again when I put a rising edge on WKUP1
(PA0) event...

How could I best tackle this?

Thanks.
Ben