Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Joao Batistella <es...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2003/05/19 11:58:20 UTC

DBCP

I'm wondering about use or not DBCP in my project.
Can you tell me if DBCP is a robust option? I was thinking about using
Poolman but this project has been sttoped.

If you know any other option, let me know, please.

Thanks,
Joao Paulo.

Re: DBCP

Posted by Jan Agermose <ja...@agermose.dk>.
I had working code using http://www.bitmechanic.com/projects/jdbcpool/ and
changed it to dbcp resulting in a project that did not work at all when
using more than one connection at a time.

Jan