Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by nino martinez wael <nm...@apache.org> on 2015/04/12 16:42:27 UTC

GIT Status

Hi Guys we've now setup and are using git together with maven, also
for release process at my company and are working just fine...

So should we try do move just one subproject first or what do you say?

regards Nino

Re: GIT Status

Posted by Stephan Classen <st...@gmx.ch>.
I don't worry much about git. I don't care if a tag includes the entire repo with all the projects.
What gives me s head ache is maven release plugin building a project which is not in the root dir of the git workspace.

Re: GIT Status

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: GIT Status

Posted by Stephan Classen <sc...@apache.org>.