Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/17 09:43:55 UTC

Selenium Builds on which build nodes ? Windows only ?

Hi,

the OpenMeetings project would like to run some UI Selenium tests as part
of daily job run.

I have heard that on the windows node's that should be possible.

I guess FirefoxDriver should be ok? Or is there a preference for any other
Driver ?

Thanks,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Selenium Builds on which build nodes ? Windows only ?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
you can run selenium with FF driver on ubuntu nodes (you need to run xvfb first)

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au