Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Dan Milstein <da...@shore.net> on 2000/11/21 19:14:19 UTC

Where Can I Find ajp13 Documentation?

Does anyone know where can I find documentation on the ajp13 communication protocol?  I'm looking for documentation about how the packets are laid out, what messages the server can send the servlet engine, etc.  I am *not* looking for documentation on how to write config files for mod_jk.

Thanks,
-Dan Milstein
--

Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net

Re: Where Can I Find ajp13 Documentation?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Dan Milstein wrote:

> Does anyone know where can I find documentation on the ajp13 communication protocol?  I'm looking for documentation about how the packets are laid out, what messages the server can send the servlet engine, etc.  I am *not* looking for documentation on how to write config files for mod_jk.

AFAIK there is no such documentation -- that's one of the major things that makes it hard to do bug fixes on this code.

> Thanks,
> -Dan Milstein
> --
>
> Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net