Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2009/02/24 17:40:18 UTC

Restored Server 2.0 branch to prior level of r739269

I moved the existing 2.0 branch to branches/2.0_openejb-3.0.1 before the
below change, which we can either use to get the upgrade to OpenEJB
3.0.1 working or decide to delete it.  Either way, we should now have a
2.0 branch that builds and passes the testsuite again.

-Donald

Date: Tue Feb 24 16:28:22 2009
New Revision: 747419

Log:
restoring 2.0.x to last good level at Rev739269 before attempt to
upgrade to OpenEJB 3.0.1

Added:
     geronimo/server/branches/2.0/
       - copied from r739269, geronimo/server/branches/2.0/