Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Greg Akins <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/06 18:15:38 UTC

Question about OGNL / EL

This might not be specifically a OGNL question.  I've got some code
that doesn't appear to behave correctly.

<title><decorator:title default="Mobile Money Portal" /> - ${partnerId}</title>
<s:url value="%{partnerId}/styles/main.css" var="mainCss" />

When I open this page the title includes the partnerId but the url doesn't

partnerId is set on the Session.  I'm wondering if it isn't set when
the <s:url/> tag is evaluated, but is when the EL expression is
evaluated.

Any other idea why this wouldn't be working?

--
Greg Akins

http://insomnia-consulting.org
http://www.pghcodingdojo.org
http://pittjug.dev.java.net
http://twitter.com/akinsgre
http://www.linkedin.com/in/akinsgre

Re: Question about OGNL / EL

Posted by Greg Akins <an...@gmail.com>.
Dave.  The partnerId is being set, in the action class using
session.put("partnerId", "11")

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Alfredo Manuel Osorio Martinez
<al...@afirme.com> wrote:
> Try replacing %{partnerId} with %{#session.partnerId}

Thanks!  That worked

RE: Question about OGNL / EL

Posted by Alfredo Manuel Osorio Martinez <al...@afirme.com>.

Re: Question about OGNL / EL