Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Huy Tran <tr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/29 18:00:52 UTC

[AXIS2] Client API in EJB

Hi,
I have EJB that needs to invoke web service
asynchronously. Is the ServiceClient's
sendReceiveNonBlocking method spawn a new thread to
handle the web service call? Because it's not
recommended to spawn user threads in EJB container, is
it safe to use sendReceiveNonBlocking from my ejb?

Huy

Re: [AXIS2] Client API in EJB

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Appears that the asynchronous sendReceiveNonBlocking is not yet available in
EJBProvider
http://www.stylusstudio.com/api/axis-1_1/org/apache/axis/providers/java/EJBProvider.htm

Anyone else?
M--