Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Hossam Karim <hr...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/19 09:15:12 UTC

Logo request

Hi all,

  I think we all are very excited about where ServiceMix is heading and the
impressive progress that has been made so far. Thanks to all SM committers
and contributors, we are now seeing ServiceMix being compared to commercial
ESBs and SOA frameworks.

  I have a small suggestion. Can we have a logo or a small image promoting
ServiceMix, so that people using SM in their projects can place it on their
web sites? Something like 'Built on ServiceMix' or 'Powered by ServiceMix'.

Cheers,
  Hossam Karim

Re: Logo request

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
On 3/19/06, Hossam Karim <hr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I think we all are very excited about where ServiceMix is heading and the
> impressive progress that has been made so far. Thanks to all SM committers
> and contributors, we are now seeing ServiceMix being compared to commercial
> ESBs and SOA frameworks.
>
>  I have a small suggestion. Can we have a logo or a small image promoting
> ServiceMix, so that people using SM in their projects can place it on their
> web sites? Something like 'Built on ServiceMix' or 'Powered by ServiceMix'.

That would be great. If anyone wants to contribute it ....
Also, if such users could add themselves to the
http://servicemix.org/Users page explaining how they use ServiceMix

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet