Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brian Rook <br...@hotmail.com> on 2001/04/09 17:20:31 UTC

Windows 2000 Professional Isapi Redirection Problrm

I have been having trouble getting the isapi_redirect.dll filter to operate
properly on windows 2000 professional PWS.  I have verified that jakarta is
properly installed (http://localhost:8080 comes up fine)  Additionally, I
have followed the install docs quite thoroughly.

I can generate an isapi.log file.  I can hit the examples page using port
8080 but cannot hit it using port 80, I receive a 404.  Also, in my www log
files I will not get an entry for the redirection unless I use my IP address
(not localhost), at which point I generate a 404.

I have attached my isapi log file and my www log file for you to look at.

If you need additional information please contact me.

Thank you,

brian