Posted to dev@pekko.apache.org by "Claude Warren, Jr" <cl...@aiven.io.INVALID> on 2023/01/06 08:50:33 UTC

FOSDEM 2023

Greetings,

Several of us will be at FOSDEM 2023 and so we have volunteered to man the
Apache table.  If you would like to join us please add yourself to the
apache FOSDEM 2023 cwiki page [1].   If there is money left in the Apache
community budget I have been told that Pekko stickers will be produced.
They will be printed with the original Pekko logo as selected in the
original github discussions [2].

I know that this logo may bring up new discussions about why that one, but
we can have those and we can change the logo at any time.  The point is, we
want to get our name out there so we need a logo now to get the stickers
printed in time.

If enough people attend, perhaps we can setup a time to meet in person for
coffee or some such.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Claude

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/FOSDEM+2023