Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/03/26 17:26:59 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Felix maven-bundle-plugin 5.1.2 release

Hi everyone,

This vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, David Bosschaert, JB Onofré, Ray Augé, Pierre De Rop

I’m promoting the artifacts on Maven Central, and dist.apache.org <http://dist.apache.org/>. I will update the Jira as well.

Thanks all for your vote !

Regards
JB