Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by datazuul <ra...@pixotec.de> on 2010/09/03 20:06:55 UTC

Select/SelectOption onchange possible

I switched from DropDownChoice to Select/SelectOption (because of more
flexible handling of option-tags (css-styling...)).

Now I want the same behaviour of "wantOnSelectionChangesNotification" and
"onSelectionChanged", but do not find a way to attach this to the "Select"
component...

I tried

select.setOutputMarkupId(true);
select.add(new AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior() {
	@Override
	protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
		LOGGER.info("Locale changed to: {}", getLocale());
	}
});

but this does  not have any effect.

I want an (javascript /onchange) auto update when an option of the select
box has been selected.

How?

Re: Select/SelectOption onchange possible

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
use ajaxformcomponentupdatingbehavior

-igor