Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eric Douglas <ed...@blockhouse.com> on 2010/08/18 21:04:41 UTC

Special font chars

I'm trying to print a character to a PDF as &#x25A1; which is supposed
to be a square and it's printing a # character instead.
The 25A1 character should be in my font.  The PDF should be embedding
LTYPE.TTF which comes with Windows XP..
Am I missing something or is FOP 1.0 missing something?

Re: Special font chars

Posted by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr>.
 Depending on FOP version:
since FOP 1.0, the console lists used missing glyphes.

Pascal

RE: Special font chars

Posted by Eric Douglas <ed...@blockhouse.com>.

Re: Special font chars