Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jean-Paul DZISIAK <jp...@cirb.irisnet.be> on 2009/01/08 10:23:51 UTC

[Trinidad] CoreCommandNavigationItem.setIcon() and image ALT attribute

Hello,

I'm writing a navigation menu with the Trinidad "CoreCommandNavigationItem"
component. I do associate an icon to these menu items with the
"CoreCommandNavigationItem .setIcon()" method. However - for my web
application - this menu has to be accessibility-compliant so I have to
associate a ALT=' ' attribute to the IMG associated with this icon.

How can I achieve this ? Do I have to subclass the renderer and how to do it
?

Help would be very appreciated !

Jean-Paul,