Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by juhani <ju...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/08 20:09:53 UTC

IIS 6, Tomcat 5.5, jk-1.2.14 and jCifs-1.2.6 authentication

Hi,

we are having IIS-Tomcat website in domain A and service S. Users are
authenticated using IIS Windows-authentication. Everything is ok.

Users in domain B, outside our domain, need to use service S. IIS
authentication won't work because there is no trust between A and B. jCifs
can authenticate to domain B but because of IIS-JK it doesn't work. IIS
can not be removed.

Is it possible use IIS-JK-jCifs-Tomcat combination and make it work?

Re: IIS 6, Tomcat 5.5, jk-1.2.14 and jCifs-1.2.6 authentication

Posted by Reynir Hubner <re...@hugsmidjan.is>.