Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/18 13:13:40 UTC

Re: continuum 1.3 GA

Can we also add CONTINUUM-2467 (Selenium test: check for project group
SCM update when building projects) for 1.3 GA?

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> +1 for these issues.
>
> Emmanuel
>
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 2:09 AM, Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I'd like to add CONTINUUM-2406 and CONTINUUM-2466.
>>
>> These are quicks fixes and IMO should be fixed in 1.3 GA
>>

>> Thanks,
>> --
>> Marica
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
>>

>>> We previously talked about the following roadmap:

>> earlier

>>> distributed

>>> might

>>> the

>> what
>>
>>> is

>>> Is the 4 issues in the 1.3.6 bucket the only issues folks consider
>>> necessary for a 1.3 GA?
>>>
>>> - Brett
>>>
>>> --
>>> Brett Porter
>>> brett@apache.org
>>> http://brettporter.wordpress.com/

Jev

Re: continuum 1.3 GA

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 18/02/2010, at 11:13 PM, Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano wrote:

> Can we also add CONTINUUM-2467 (Selenium test: check for project group SCM update when building projects) for 1.3 GA?

IMO, if it's causing the 1.3 tests to fail or you already have a fix that makes sense, but otherwise I'd just leave it to 1.4.

I put it in 1.4 for now, since I regularly go through the unscheduled issues and make sure they have enough info then put them in the backlog(s). IF the developers are creating issues themselves, I'd encourage setting the fix version at the time.

- Brett