Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org> on 2019/12/03 06:15:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] new committer: Yu Liu

Hi everyone,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Pulsar

has invited Yu Liu to become a committer and we are pleased

to announce that her has accepted.

Yu has done good contribution to Apache Pulsar, and has been

actively involved in Pulsar community growth, document and

website improvement, and discussions. Helped many contributors

and committers review the document-related pull request.

The “Community Weekly Update” is initiated by Yu, which helps users

and developers to get a quick overview of the community news.

Yu has actively participate in open source software conferences to

promote community growth.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the

project since there is no need to go via the patch

submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Congratulations Yu Liu!

- Penghui Li

(on behalf of the Pulsar PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Yu Liu

Posted by Peter Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Yu Liu!

Posted by Peter Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Yu Liu!

Posted by Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com>.
Congrats YU Liu!

--
Thanks

Yuvaraj L

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Yu Liu

Posted by 丛搏 <co...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Yu Liu!

Bo Cong

PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org> 于2019年12月3日周二 下午2:15写道:

Posted by Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com>.
Congrats YU Liu!

--
Thanks

Yuvaraj L

Re: FW: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Yu Liu

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Enrico

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.