Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Heiko Braun <ik...@googlemail.com> on 2014/09/25 09:12:48 UTC

Test coverage

Hi everybody,

what's the proper way to execute the tests? The wiki page [1] seems to be outdated, "test/system" doesn't exist anymore in trunk. Do we simply use 'ant test'? Does it cover everything needed?

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/HowToContribute

Regards, Heiko

Re: Test coverage

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.
I've updated the wiki page.  Let me know if that answers your questions.
Thanks!

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>