Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Jian Chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/03 08:13:28 UTC

How to get table/column statistics

Hi Igniters,

I am trying to get table statistics for a Ignite table, find the document
in
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/monitoring-metrics/system-views#statistics_local_data

My question is: Is there any way to get the table/column complete
statistics rather than the local data on one node?

Thanks!
Yours sincerely

Stephen

Re: How to get table/column statistics

Posted by Jian Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Alex,

But I just try on my local, see the sys.STATISTICS_GLOBAL_DATA table empty
while sys.STATISTICS_LOCAL_DATA contains the actual statistics, is it as
expected?

Yours Sincerely
Stephen

Jian Chen <ch...@gmail.com> 于2023年3月3日周五 16:56写道: