Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/27 16:25:18 UTC

ActiveMQ-Camel 5.8 is not an OSGI bundle, so the feature ends with error

Hi,

I tried to install activemq-camel on Karaf (2.3.0) and while doing, i got
this error:
Error executing command: Jar is not a bundle, no Bundle-SymbolicName
mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-camel/5.8.0

camel-activemq-5.8.0 is not a valid osgi bundle (its manifest lack of info),
as the ones for activemq-broker, amq-client, amq-kahadb, protobuf and so
on...

Could you please correct this issue?

Regards

Re: ActiveMQ-Camel 5.8 is not an OSGI bundle, so the feature ends with error

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yep, Dejan has been tracking the OSGI bundle changes:

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:25 AM, Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to install activemq-camel on Karaf (2.3.0) and while doing, i got
> this error:
> Error executing command: Jar is not a bundle, no Bundle-SymbolicName
> mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-camel/5.8.0
>
> camel-activemq-5.8.0 is not a valid osgi bundle (its manifest lack of
> info),
> as the ones for activemq-broker, amq-client, amq-kahadb, protobuf and so
> on...
>
> Could you please correct this issue?
>
> Regards

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: ActiveMQ-Camel 5.8 is not an OSGI bundle, so the feature ends with error

Posted by aladdin0 <Se...@gmail.com>.
Already fixed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4317