Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by mike gman <mi...@osiristrading.com> on 2007/08/21 18:02:53 UTC

Dependency configuration scenario

I am trying to get the following setup to work:

Example shared repository
NHibernate folder -> contains a.dll, b.dll, c.dll etc....

I would like to reference NHibernate as a module which in turn references
all its libraries (a,b,c etc) which happen to sit in the same folder. I
don't want to create separate libraries/folders for a,b,c (too much work).

My dependent project would contain an entry in the ivy.xml as below:
<dependency org="3rdparty" name="NHibernate" rev="1.0.2.0">
Is it possible to reference a module like this that returns all the dlls in
the folder.

RE: Dependency configuration scenario

Posted by mike gman <mi...@osiristrading.com>.
If I group it in a module like so:
<dependency org="nhibernate" name="nhibernate" rev="1.0.1.2">
      <artifact name="a" ext="dll"/>
      <artifact name="b" ext="dll"/>
      <artifact name="c" ext="dll"/>
      <artifact name="d" ext="dll"/>
</dependency>

When I reference it from a dependent project do i still need to specify the
artifacts or will it automatically pull the dlls into the dependent project
E.g from my dependent project.

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mike gman <mi...@osiristrading.com>.
Question 1)