Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2016/03/10 05:30:45 UTC

Support JSONiq

Hi,

I read through the specification on JSONiq extension to XQuery [1] and
summarized what needs to be implemented [2]. I am not sure about everything
that I have written there. One is do I have to write a test suite first and
implement for failing test cases?

Further I would like to know if there is an architecture diagram or class
diagram (that I could have access to) for VXquery so that I could indicate
what additional classes and packages that needs to be created in order to
support JSONiq. If I cannot have access to one I hope it would be fine if I
only mention the additional packages and classes that needs to be created.

Please correct me if I am wrong anywhere.
And sorry about all the comments and mails from me looking for answers.

[1] http://jsoniq.org/docs/JSONiqExtensionToXQuery/html-single/index.html
[2]
https://uomcse-my.sharepoint.com/personal/riyafa_12_uomcse_lk/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?guestaccesstoken=wGs3s7Dej7aW%2bSDamc1FiAXWCr5lwms6XWeEUzNP8Qo%3d&docid=092fbdb65df334a45b3ebc14175821b47

Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Riyafa
--
Riyafa Abdul Hameed
Undergraduate, University of Moratuwa

Email: riyafa.12@cse.mrt.ac.lk
Website: https://riyafa.wordpress.com/ <http://riyafa.wordpress.com/>
<http://facebook.com/riyafa.ahf>  <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/riyafa>
<http://twitter.com/Riyafa1>

Re: Support JSONiq

Posted by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi,

Thank you very much. That was really helpful. I will keep updating the doc
as I learn anything new and ask if I come across any blocker.

Thank you again.

Yours sincerely,
Riyafa

Re: Support JSONiq