Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/07 19:37:18 UTC

Backend listener

Hi,

Im using backend listener to send metrics report to graphite. We jave jmx
project for two different GET pages. The agregate listener shows seperate
metrics details for each page, but only total metrics sent to graphite, we
want to see individual metrics of each page in graphite.

If i give samplerlist attribute as empty or values there is no difference
at graphite reporting.

Can someone explain the use of this attribute.

Re: Backend listener

Posted by Sarath S <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Reading Graphite config in Jmx file, How do I pass all the sample names in
the "samplersList" property without manually having to type each . I have
around 40 API URL's to test and the URLs/test names comes from a CSV Data
Set. I don't want to manually update the CSV Data Set and the samplersList
each time when we add  a new API.

Is there a wildcard or some property I can use? Just to be clear, I don't
want to use the 'summaryOnly" , I want to track each test individually in
graphite

Thanks,
Sarath

Re: Backend listener

Posted by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Backend listener

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Hi,

Re: Backend listener

Posted by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi UBIK,

Re: Backend listener

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Hi,

RE: Backend listener

Posted by Erez Naim <er...@theneura.com>.

L'équipe Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com> Suivez-nous sur Twitter <http://twitter.com/ubikloadpack>

Re: Backend listener

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Hi,

Re: Backend listener

Posted by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your response.

RE: Backend listener

Posted by Erez Naim <er...@theneura.com>.
I configured Grafana and I can connect to the dashboard and I am using
influxDB and can connect to influxDB but for some reason I cannot see any
metrics going there I am using Backend Listener but till now no metrics are
displayed... any help would do a lot...

Thanks!

Re: Backend listener

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.

Re: Backend listener

Posted by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com>.
Here is my attributes

Re: Backend listener

Posted by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com>.
Sarath,

I am exexuting jmeter projexts from jenkins with maven build. If you
include Backend listener in ur jmx, metrics will be auyomatically sent to
Graphite

Re: Backend listener

Posted by Sarath S <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Backend listener