Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tomáš Mihok <to...@cnl.tuke.sk> on 2009/04/05 12:42:17 UTC

Display other page in panel

Hi there,

-i would like to ask whether it is possible to display other page in
panel of my page. I made a web application and a friend of mine made a
"plugin". We both created it same way - Maven & Wicket. The thing is
that I would like to allow control of his page through my page. So the
question is - can his page be displayed in a panel so that user could
control it and if not, is there other way to accomplish this? (frames?)

Tomas Mihok

Re: Display other page in panel

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
plugins should generally be created as panels not pages, that way they
are easy to embed. if not possible then i suppose you can do it via an
iframe.

-igor

Posted by reiern70 <re...@gmail.com>.
I would use a panel (as Igor already suggested) but in case you decide to use
a Page there is already an

org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.InlineFrame

class that can be handy.

Ernesto