Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by seb_esp <se...@hotpop.com> on 2003/09/16 20:30:24 UTC

not like in0, in1, in2...

Hello Axis users,

I'm integrating axis in my .ear application, and I can export Stateless Session Beans
(using local interfaces) with no problem (using standard EJB provider)

When I access the auto-generated wsdl (appending ?wsdl to the url) the retrieved
document has parts like this:
<wsdl:message name="getLessCode">
    <wsdl:part name="in0" type="xsd:string"/>
    <wsdl:part name="in1" type="xsd:string"/>
    <wsdl:part name="in2" type="xsd:string"/>
</wsdl:message>

.... for a method like "getLessCode(String code, String submit, String debias), but I'd
like Axis to generate something like this: (note param names)

<wsdl:message name="getLessCode">
    <wsdl:part name="code" type="xsd:string"/>
    <wsdl:part name="submit" type="xsd:string"/>
    <wsdl:part name="debias" type="xsd:string"/>
</wsdl:message>

How can I achieve this ?? I received the classes so I can't recompile with debug.
I think there should be a way, maybe .wsdd customization... But I have searched for this
topic in Axis docs & mailing lists and found no clue.

I possible solution (maybe): replace the wsdl with a manually generated one, but... will
this brake compatibility with previous clients ? or with WSDL2Java like tools ??

Anyway, I'd like to get to the "automated" solution, even if I have to touch .wsdd
descriptors...

BTW, .wsdd documentation is not complete.... do any of you know any better doc? or maybe
what Axis sources should I look to know all its functions ? (IMO, I think good javadoc
and sources are excelent docs, but I need a clue about what .java sources look first!)

Sorry if this is a newbie question, but I'm stuck and can't find any new useful docs.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thank in advance for your time and support.

Regards,
Sebastian Esponda