Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by 周波 <zh...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/18 05:15:18 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache RocketMQ Streams 1.0.0-preview RC2

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for the 1.0.0-preview release of Apache RocketMQ-Streams.

The artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/rocketmq-streams/1.0.0-preview-rc2/

The staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherocketmq-1074

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-streams/releases/tag/rocketmq-streams-1.0.0-preview

Hash for the release tag:
ec9d3dfef8db4ce6678e2cd84f6b498b34c87523

Release Notes:
http://rocketmq.apache.org/release_notes/release-notes-rocketmq-streams-1.0.0-preview/

The artifacts have been signed with Key :
DA38AD870652D9961F82EDC4E2DED90716D986F7, which can be found in the keys
file:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/KEYS

Checklist for reference,
Note that this is not an official policy but may help with checking
releases.

Fill in the following:
[ ]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for source package.
[ ]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[ ]  License and Notice are correct in source package.
[ ]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
[ ]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[ ]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo are matching the current artifacts.
[ ]  The code can be built success in the source package.

And any other checkpoint is welcomed and please feel free to reply to this
email, we sincerely hope for your feedback.
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re:Re: [VOTE] Release Apache RocketMQ Streams 1.0.0-preview RC2

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.
+1, checked
[OK ]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for source package.
[OK ]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK ]  License and Notice are correct in source package.
[OK ]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
[ OK]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Posted by Rongtong Jin <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn>.
+1

&quot;倪泽&quot; &lt;unclerangoo@gmail.com&gt;写道:

Posted by 倪泽 <un...@gmail.com>.