Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Richard Gregory <ri...@gsf.de> on 2006/02/22 11:15:12 UTC

addUTElement ignored

Hi,

I have a client deployment descriptor with a requestFlow as follows:

<requestFlow>
   <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.SimpleSessionHandler"/>
   <handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender" >
    	<parameter name="action" value="UsernameToken Timestamp Encrypt"/>
    	<parameter name="user" value="wss4j"/>
    	<parameter name="passwordCallbackClass" value="de.biomax.biors.ws.advancedquery.ClientPWCallback"/>
    	<parameter name="passwordType" value="PasswordText" />
    	<parameter name="addUTElement" value="Nonce Created" />
    	<parameter name="encryptionPropFile" value="de/biomax/biors/ws/advancedquery/crypto.properties" />
    	<parameter name="encryptionKeyIdentifier" value="X509KeyIdentifier" />
    	<parameter name="encryptionUser" value="newkey" />
     </handler>
   </requestFlow >

But when I look at the SOAP message generated using tcpmon, the
UsernameToken does not include Nonce and Create elements.

I found this thread on the mailing list saying the Signature method
(which I haven't used) ignores the addUTElement parameter.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-fx-dev/200410.mbox/%3C79D5F4B2D775204D9C7852EE41C5477303E9D4C3@mchh2a1e.mchh.siemens.de%3E

Is this parameter ignored in all cases now?

Thanks,

Richard.