Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Prashanth Kadire <pk...@commvault.com> on 2012/10/09 15:47:55 UTC

How to add users after building from source code ( james 3.0.1).

Hi all,
                I checked out the source code from the site for 3.0.1 beta version and configured it with the eclipse. Now the server is successfully running. My concern is " how to add the domains to that server" and "users to the domain which is added earlier.

Thanks,
Prashanth K.

******************Legal Disclaimer***************************
"This communication may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly
prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank
you."

Re: How to add users after building from source code ( james 3.0.1).

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.
Sorry, wrong thread, forget this

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.
Hi,