Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sohan Kalsariya <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/05 13:39:31 UTC

Solr Not Searching while INDEXING the DATA

I am not able to search for the data while indexing.
Indexing is done via the dataimport handler.
While searching for the documents (in between indexing is happening), it
gives the broken pipe exception and wont search anything.
What should be the proper solution for this problem?
Am I missing something?
Help me!

*Sohan Kalsariya*

Re: Solr Not Searching while INDEXING the DATA

Posted by Sohan Kalsariya <so...@gmail.com>.
I solved the problem by increasing the RAM to 2GB.
Thanks a lot.

Posted by Sohan Kalsariya <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.