Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jan Peuker <ja...@google.com> on 2018/04/23 03:02:41 UTC

Request to become contributor and have BEAM-4096 assigned

Hi Beam Developer community,

this is Jan, I am a Strategic Cloud Engineer for Google in Singapore and
would love to contribute to Apache Beam if possible.

Could someone assign me (janpeuker) the Contributor role in JIRA [1] so
that I can take BEAM-4096, some minor enhancements in the API to support
ValueProviders?

The majority of the code work is done and I'm preparing a properly tested
PR now.

Thank you very much, looking forward to work with you,

jan

[1] If I understand
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/contribution-guide/#jira-issue-tracker
correctly

--
Jan Peuker | Google Cloud SCE | janpeuker@google.com | Singapore

Re: Request to become contributor and have BEAM-4096 assigned

Posted by Jan Peuker <ja...@google.com>.
Thank you so much!

This one seems architecturally not possible but I'll try to help with
others.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Welcome aboard !