Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Amit Sharma <re...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/20 15:32:05 UTC

Spark-cluster slowness

I have spark cluster on two data centers each. Cluster on spark cluster B
is 6 times slower than cluster A. I ran the same job on both cluster and
time difference is of 6 times. I used the same config and using spark
2.3.3. I checked  that on spark UI it displays the slaves nodes but when i
check under Executor tab i saw all the nodes there but do not see active
tasks while task status is active. Please help me to find the root cause.

Thanks
Amit