Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/02/12 09:31:45 UTC

[Trinidad] 1.2.14 and new skin

Hey Catalin,

what is your take on the new skin? Is it stable enough for a 1.2.14 release?
I'd not mind to generate stuff for it over the weekend.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Trinidad] 1.2.14 and new skin

Posted by Catalin Kormos <ca...@gmail.com>.
Any idea about this error?

javax.faces.view.facelets.TagException: /pages/demoStart.xhtml @10,23
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad, but no tag was defined for name:
messages

It's not just the tr:messages, it's about any trinidad tag...the
taglib file is packaged in trinidad-impl and seems fine to me, but it
is not recognized at all...i'm using the RI impl.

thanks,

Catalin

------------
Codebeat
www.codebeat.ro

Re: [Trinidad] 1.2.14 and new skin

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
same here

Posted by Marius Petoi <ma...@codebeat.ro>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
the trinidad-demo works

Posted by Marius Petoi <ma...@codebeat.ro>.
Hello,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
kick ass! great!

Posted by Catalin Kormos <ca...@gmail.com>.
Ok, let's wait a little bit :), we are working on fixing the component
showcase on the 2.0.x also.

On 2/12/10, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> or... we wait a bit.
>
> On the 2.0.x branch, I currently disabled the demo (as a fyi)
> But Skin I merged over! :)
>
> -Matthias
>
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Catalin Kormos
> <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Matthias,
>>
>> The skin is stable enough, there are no big issues with, but we are
>> currently working on improving the skinning for some of the
>> components. I guess this shouldn't stop a release of Trinidad IMHO.
>>
>> regards,
>> Catalin
>>
>> On 2/12/10, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hey Catalin,
>>>
>>> what is your take on the new skin? Is it stable enough for a 1.2.14
>>> release?
>>> I'd not mind to generate stuff for it over the weekend.
>>>
>>> -Matthias
>>>
>>> --
>>> Matthias Wessendorf

>> --
>> ------------
>> Codebeat
>> www.codebeat.ro
>>

> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

------------
Codebeat
www.codebeat.ro

Re: [Trinidad] 1.2.14 and new skin

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
or... we wait a bit.

Posted by Catalin Kormos <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,

The skin is stable enough, there are no big issues with, but we are
currently working on improving the skinning for some of the
components. I guess this shouldn't stop a release of Trinidad IMHO.

regards,
Catalin

On 2/12/10, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hey Catalin,
>
> what is your take on the new skin? Is it stable enough for a 1.2.14 release?
> I'd not mind to generate stuff for it over the weekend.
>
> -Matthias
>
> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

------------
Codebeat
www.codebeat.ro

RE: [Trinidad] 1.2.14 and new skin

Posted by Mathias Walter <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

the skin has still a few bugs. I'll test it with different applications
further.

--
Kind regards,
Mathias