Posted to user@flink.apache.org by 大森林 <ap...@foxmail.com> on 2020/10/23 13:47:59 UTC

how to register TableAggregateFunction?

I'm learning document

part&nbsp;Flat Aggregate

My code is:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/HmB4q2WJSb/

Could you tell me how to register&nbsp;TableAggregateFunction

Thanks for your help

Re: how to register TableAggregateFunction?

Posted by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

As far as I know, TableAggregateFunction is not supported yet in batch
mode[1]. You can try to use it in stream mode.

Best,
Xingbo

Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com> 于2020年12月8日周二 下午6:05写道:

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.