Posted to users@camel.apache.org by davsclaus <ci...@yahoo.dk> on 2010/10/16 09:24:12 UTC

Re: Processing message with two processors

The xpath in the 2nd processor looks wrong. You do not pass in the Exchange
as parameter as you do in the 1st.

Re: Processing message with two processors

Posted by marcin <mt...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your replay.

Is there any simple way to get xml file from http and then process it by two
or more processors?

In my case message is converted during processing. So, how can I disable
message converting?

Cheers,
Marcin