Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/03 09:53:50 UTC

Re: [Axis2] 1.3 bug - services.xml mentions ECMServiceMessageReceiverInOnly which is missing from wsdl2java generated code

 I generated the code for your wsdl and in services.xml it generates it like
this
            <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out" class="
com.selectica.ws.ecm.ECMServiceSoapMessageReceiverInOut"/>
            <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/robust-in-only"
class="com.selectica.ws.ecm.ECMServiceSoapMessageReceiverRobustInOnly"/>

if you have time please check. with a new nighly build.

And also it is better to make sure you system works with axis2-SNAPSHOT. in
this way you can guarantee that you system works with next Axis2 release.

thanks,
Amila.

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.