Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com> on 2006/07/17 22:16:23 UTC

cctimestamp IN config.xml

Will something like this work?

    <log>
     <merge
dir="E:/work/artifacts/LTY-P000039/${cctimestamp}/unittestresults"/>
    </log>

The problem is since we're using the distributed builder, the unittests
aren't going to end up on the same machine where cc is running.

So what I've done is, at the end of the ant builder, ant copies all the
unittest xml files back to the main build server (directly into the
artifacts directory) into a timestamp based directory.

Can something like cctimestamp be used within config.xml?