Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Vikrant Singh <vi...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/19 19:37:27 UTC

FWD from ZK User group

I posted this message in zk user group, but as I am using curator to
interface with zookeeper I would like to request your feedback on this
question (with curator 3.0.0 context).

Here is the question..

Please share some experiences on using Zookeeper 3.5.x in production
environment. I am asking this because these releases are marked alpha.

What are the risks I should evaluate before I decide on using them in
production env.

Thanks,
Vikrant

Re: FWD from ZK User group

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
I don’t have any experience personally with ZK 3.5. But, anecdotally I know that a lot of people are using it in Production.

-Jordan