Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org> on 2008/07/15 22:27:46 UTC

[Tomahawk] Build Error

Hi Team,

I found the following problem when building Tomahawk :

"The system is out of resources.
Consult the following stack trace for details
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"

Did anybody see this error before ?

Thanks!

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed
http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

Re: [Tomahawk] Build Error

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
*Here is the full error :*

The system is out of resources.
Consult the following stack trace for details.

  at
org.apache.maven.plugin.AbstractCompilerMojo.execute(AbstractCompilerMojo.java:516)
  at org.apache.maven.plugin.CompilerMojo.execute(CompilerMojo.java:114) at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
    ... 16 more

Re: [Tomahawk] Build Error

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
Thank you Simon.

It works for me after setting the MAVEN_OPTS to "-Xmx512m".

Re: [Tomahawk] Build Error

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.