Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Ajay <aj...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/23 09:03:50 UTC

RDD for Storm Streaming in Spark

Hi,

Can we use Storm Streaming as RDD in Spark? Or any way to get Spark work
with Storm?

Thanks
Ajay

Re: RDD for Storm Streaming in Spark

Posted by Ajay <aj...@gmail.com>.
Right. I contacted the SummingBird users as well. It doesn't support Spark
streaming currently.

We are heading towards Storm as it is mostly widely used. Is Spark
streaming production ready?

Thanks
Ajay

Posted by Gerard Maas <ge...@gmail.com>.