Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Turner <tu...@blackbear.com> on 2002/08/03 19:54:18 UTC

Any uses of set-property inside of global-forward

Hi there,
    The dtd for global-forward and action allows for a set-property tag.  I
can see where this might be useful for an action, but are there any
properties worth setting in a global forward?

James

Re: Any uses of set-property inside of global-forward

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002, James Turner wrote:

> Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 13:54:18 -0400
> From: James Turner <tu...@blackbear.com>
> To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: Any uses of set-property inside of global-forward
>
> Hi there,
>     The dtd for global-forward and action allows for a set-property tag.  I
> can see where this might be useful for an action, but are there any
> properties worth setting in a global forward?

You can provide a custom subclass of ActionForward that included some
additional properties if you want to, which lets you add additional stuff
specific to your app.

> James

Craig