Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2009/02/17 18:36:00 UTC

Monthly Incubator Report - Late

I was reminded today that were missing the Incubator Status report for
VCL.  In the past I was doing this as the community was forming and I
think the time has come to ask if someone from the more active
community will take on this responsibility.  Its basically pretty
simple.  About a week before the report is due pull together a
strawman report on the Wiki and ask for people's input.  What we're
communicating up is a short set of detail on community related issues
(new committers, etc.) and what we got done.  Its fairly simple and
straightforward.

Despite the fact we're late we still need to get a report in and we
should hilight that we're refining the process to be more timely.

Any volunteers for this month ?

Matt

Re: Monthly Incubator Report - Late

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.