Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Felix A. Milovanov" <fe...@terasystems.com> on 2001/04/06 03:55:59 UTC

How to reload library classes?

  Hello all,

  I'm a new user in Tomcat and Java and I've found a problem. I compile my
library classes to some directory ( /usr/classes ) and there is a structire
like

/usr/classes/com/my/package1
/usr/classes/com/my/package2

  I've added /usr/classes to classpath, and it works - my classes could be
used by my servlets. BUT! If I recompile any class from that library, Tomcat
does not reloads them and servlets use the previous version of libraries.

  Is there any way to say Tomcat to automatically reload that classes? And
the very common question - where can I get WHOLE documentation on Tomcat?
I've just found minimalistic guide...

  Sincerely,
								Felix.