Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2018/10/07 12:59:49 UTC

Official JIRA integration with Github

Github just announced the official support for JIRA integraton
https://blog.github.com/2018-10-04-announcing-the-new-github-and-jira-software-cloud-integration/
.

Is it possible to enable (and configure) it for Apache Airflow's JIRA? It
could help with automation of issue workflows in JIRA and has a lot of
other useful features.

J.

--

*Jarek Potiuk, Principal Software Engineer*
Mobile: +48 660 796 129

Re: Official JIRA integration with Github

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
I added a comment to the ticket explaining that as it wasn't super-obvious
indeed that it's about commit integration.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>
E: jarek.potiuk@polidea.com

Re: Official JIRA integration with Github

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>
E: jarek.potiuk@polidea.com

Re: Official JIRA integration with Github

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
I opened ticket for that one:

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>
E: jarek.potiuk@polidea.com

Re: Official JIRA integration with Github

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.