Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Quinten Verheyen <q....@ringring.be> on 2005/04/08 10:45:14 UTC

RE: Locked jar during Ant undeploy on Tomcat 5.5.3

Hi,

could someone please help me with this ? It's really time-consuming and I'm making no progress.

To recap, my web.xml file points to configuration files IN a jar file (located under WEB-INF/lib), I know for certain that it causes the jar to be locked when I try to undeploy (catalina task) my application. The war is removed, but the directory remains, only with that one jar in it.

Example web.xml :

	<!-- UNDEPLOY DOES NOT WORK -->
	<context-param>
		<param-value>
			classpath*:be/ringring/momaframework/applicationContext.xml
			classpath*:be/ringring/momaframework/dataAccessContext-local.xml
            /WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml
		</param-value>
	</context-param>

	<!-- UNDEPLOY WORKS -->