Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/17 13:02:01 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling File System Classloader 1.0.12

I would like to call a vote on the following release,

Apache Sling File System Classloader 1.0.12

We solved 1 issue in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345673

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2096/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2096 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve these releases:

  [ ] +1 Approve the releases
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling File System Classloader 1.0.12

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling File System Classloader 1.0.12

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2019-06-17 at 15:02 +0200, Karl Pauls wrote:
> Please vote to approve these releases:

+1

Robert

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling File System Classloader 1.0.12

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Time to call the vote on the Apache SlingFile System Classloader 1.0.12 release.

* +1 votes from Carsten Ziegeler, Robert Munteanu, Stefan Seifert,
Andreas Schaefer, and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes.

The vote is successful. I will make the artifacts available as soon as possible.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling File System Classloader 1.0.12

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling File System Classloader 1.0.12

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non binding)

- Andy Schaefer

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Monday, June 17, 2019 3:02:01 PM CEST Karl Pauls wrote:
> I would like to call a vote on the following release,
>
> Apache Sling File System Classloader 1.0.12
>
> We solved 1 issue in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345673
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2096/

The configuration class name FSClassLoaderComponentConfig for
FSClassLoaderProvider is weird. Usually we just suffix Configuration to the
component name or use an inner class named Configuration.

Also the config property name
fsclassloader_fileSystemCompiledScriptsCacheLocation is weird. The cache can
contain anything (Commons!) not only scripts.

O.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling File System Classloader 1.0.12

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Karl Pauls wrote