Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/28 17:21:49 UTC

PR raised for dubbo demo

Hi All,
  In latest master branch dobbo-demo consumer's dubbo-demo-consumer.xml is
configured to zookeeper where provider is configured to multicast. Because
of this mismatch consumer failing. This PR is about making the changes to
use multicast so that dubbo-demo can work without external configuration. I
have created the issue 3091
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/3091>  for the same and PR
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/3092>.

Please review my PR