Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Russell, Mark" <Ma...@csgsystems.com> on 2005/10/19 22:33:06 UTC

[m2] Defining the local repository in the pom.xml

Is it possible to define the location of the local repository in the
pom.xml (not the settings.xml)?

I'm pretty sure it was possible to do something similar with m1, but I
don't currently see a way to do it for m2

Thanks,

Mark Russell

Re: [m2] Defining the local repository in the pom.xml

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
no, but you can use a custom settings file using --settings

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.