Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2017/03/27 09:11:25 UTC

"Need vote" on Who's Who page??

Hi NetBeans PPMC,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Who%27s+Who
currently says "If you are not a committer yet, please put "Need Vote"
in Status and we'll work on voting soon".

Can whoever wrote that clarify the intention and maybe update that
page accordingly or remove that mention?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/How+to+Participate
correctly describes how people can become a committer, which is not by
asking...so something's inconsistent at the moment.

-Bertrand (with my incubation mentor hat on)

Re: "Need vote" on Who's Who page??

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 12:41 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Are you ok with me changing "Need Vote" to "Interested"...

I've done that now.

-Bertrand

Re: "Need vote" on Who's Who page??

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.